Tuesday 9 October 2007

Exploding Box






Thought I would post something different tonight.
I made this exploding box for a friend for her brother's 40th Anniversary, she kindly gave me permission to post it on my blog today thank you Geneen.
This was a project in one of the Do Craft Magazines and to date I have made 5 all very different.
There are 3 different layers and then a couple of photos of the completed project.
Thank you once again for looking and can I just say my thoughts are with Kitty today.
Sue :o)

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Lovely box, looks like you have put a lot of work into it. I have tagged you Suzanne, if you would like to play along with the 7 facts please see the message on my blog (sorry if you have already been tagged!).

Anonymous said...

The exploding box cards you produced for me were wonderful; they are great for giving small gifts. My family were very impressed and like myself have not seen cards like this before.

Thank you again

Geneen