Tuesday 11 December 2007

60 Years Young




This card is a CASE (copy and selectively edit) from one of my favorite blogs Michelle at the card grotto hope you don't mind  Michelle, check her blog out link at the side . Michelle also gave me the stamped image of this gorgeous mouse.

This card has been made for a lovely lady at work who is 60 years young this week. Celia won't read  this but Happy Birthday anyway.

I do have a couple more things, but I have just got back from the mall, finishing off my Christmas shopping, so my bed calls me early tonight. Sue:o) 

 

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

This is such a cute card, i love how you have coloured the stamp

Michelle Short said...

Hi Sue, Great card, love the colours. Thank you for the kind acknowledgement :0) I still have a fair amount of Christmas shopping to get ansd loads more cards to make! I am running behind this year ... x

Natalie said...

Really lovley card Sue. x