Thursday 3 January 2008

New Stash





Oh Happy day my stash came from "Happy Stamper" today, the first picture is the great new T for Transparent stamps.
I have bought 2 sets "every which way" which will be great for Valentines and Anniversary's, and the other set is "fresh new day" which are going to be great for Easter and spring birthdays.

The second picture has two little PB wooden stamps and a PB easter wishes a pack of Bazzill in pretty pastel colours and some yellow stickles for my easter chicks!!

As if that wasn't enough this months little silver hat ribbons came, sadly only one more lot to come as they are stopping the monthly subscription.
I am very sad about this because you get some lovely ribbons every month.

Better go and cook some T then I can come and play!! Sue :o)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, what great goodies, I have the mouse stamp on order it looks gorgeous. The transparent stamps look great too, might have to get those too. I am trying to save up for Harrogate in Feb. x

Lyzzydee said...

Hi There,
I am Lyzzy and I am a member of the 9th Sisterhood, looking forward to getting to know you!

Clair Matthews said...

OOOOhhhhh...I love your new stash - i'm very jealous! :o)) xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

O M G ,look at all your lovely stash ,can i come and play ,
carn't waie to see what you make with all your new things ,Dawnx

Gina said...

Wow aren't you a lucky girl, the stamps look great,
Gina x

Michelle Short said...

WOW! Great new goodies! I have been a bit naughty and ordered the new clear PB stamps too! and another couiple of the wood ones ... I can't resist! Hope you get to play soon :0)