Friday 8 February 2008

Kimmie's Kreations Challenge # 3



SPRING COLOURS!! We need to brighten someone's day with a nice peppy SPRING card!!!

This one started off going to be one of the other challenges, but I coudn't get it to go right!!
So I decided to enter it for the Spring challenge.
Here in the UK we have a saying "April Showers Bring Forth Flowers " so I don't mind the spring rain because then you get a beautiful summer garden!!!

This card will have a special place in my heart....it is the last one made using my beloved cuttlebug.
He has been packed up safely in his box and sent back up north to see if he can be mended...I miss him already sob sob

Hope to get another couple done this weekend really want to have a go at the paper piercing. Sue :o)

10 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Totally adorable!! I AB-solutely love it Sue!!! Great job!!

Amber Porter said...

This card is adorable! For some reason, I am always drawn to images that include rain! I love them! Anyway, sounds like provo craft is going to try to take care of you! Yeah! Off to the cuttlebug hospital - hopefully he will return very soon! Do you want me to send you some cb backgrounds to play with in the meantime????

Gina said...

great card, love the papers and the sentiment,
Gina x

Leann said...

This is lovely!
I have this stamp, but I'm ashamed to admit I've never actually used it...you just inspired to go dig it out!

Tarasdesigns said...

I love this card, the colours are so fresh and bright

Manna said...

This card is adorable! I love the image! Nicely done, Sue!

Natalie said...

What a cute card, I love the colours and image. Have you added gem to the rain? It looks sparkly. x

** Isa ** said...

This is so adorable Sue!!! I cannot wait for spring and we have been lucky down here with a very sunny week!!! YAY!! ;op

Hugs xxx

Michelle Short said...

WOW! Great card! Love the image and all the umbrellas what a great layout. Love the little blong on the raindrops too! Great colours :0)

Sarah said...

Fantastic card and congratulations on winnning the challenge!!!

A little prize from your cuttlebug before he broke!

XXXX