Saturday 16 February 2008

PIF candy from Marlene




I want to say a big thank you to Marlene for this very generous PIF.
I have decided to do something a little different for this one, I have just drawn the winners of my Blog candy and I am overwhelmed at the response I had 45 entries and I would like to say thank you to every one for taking the time to enter.
I only had two sets of stamps to give away and it didn't seem enough for all your hard work so I have picked 4 runners up who will each receive a set of all 4 images stamped and some pretty dovecraft retro designer papers to go with them.
They are Kimmie, Jessis, Julia and Andrea. Please email me with your snail mail and I will get them in the post on Monday. Sue :o)

2 comments:

** Isa ** said...

Lovely goodies, Sue! Looking forward to seeing your creaions with them!!! Have fun ;op

Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Lol Sue, so funny to see this!!
Glad you liked your candy and great idea what you've done *Ü*

Huggles, Marlene xx