Thursday 29 May 2008

A very kind RAK



Vicki over at paperliciousoasis so very kindly sent me this RAK today. I hesitated when the Sweet Ebony stamps where released first time and missed out much to my disappointment... Vicki picked up on this and sent me this gorgeous card and image holder and all these images.
Thankfully I wasn't so slow to react second time round and hopefully my own stamps will be winging there way to me soon.
Thank you once again Vicki you are a very kind and thoughtful person. Sue :o)

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, What wonderful RAK you received. Such a gorgeous card and folder. Hugs, Nikki x

Natalie said...

What gorgeous cards and images, Vicki is so kind, cannot wait to see the cards you make. x

Maureen said...

those images are cool! Never saw them before...what a very lovely thing for Vicki to do! Enjoy! Can't wait to see what you do with the images!
((()))reen

MichelleO said...

OH you lucky duck! I missed out the first round to and just ordered a couple of the individuals, they still haven't arrived.... I am so wanting to try these out!
HUGS
MichelleO