Sunday 13 July 2008

Sorry I haven't been about


Hi all just to let you know I am still here. We have just had a lovely weekend away at our friends in Poole with the Honey Monster except she is not a monster she was so good and everyone loved her, she was like a celebrity down on Poole Harbour on Saturday everyone wanted to take picture of her and guess what I forgot my camera!!! This is one that was taken today. I have just had a promotion at work so what with that and Honey it has eaten into my blogging and card making time hopefully normal service will resume soon. Sue :o)

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on the promotion. x

MichelleO said...

Congrats on the promotion and so happy to hear you had some fun this weekend!
HUGS
MichelleO

Maria's Cards said...

congrats on your promotion Sue, What a cute pic of honey she really is gorgeous.x

Jo said...

Isn't she just adorable! I want one!!! Congrats on your promotion Sue :)

Alex said...

She is sooooo very cute!! Congrats on the promotion Sue, whoohoo! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lyzzydee said...

She is soooooooo cute

Sheila Hallworth said...

ooooh, i have a springer (see my blog) and i'm thinking of getting a cocker, but your sprocker looks gorgeous. maybe i'll think again ;)

great blog btw