Tuesday 21 October 2008

Hi Everyone!

Just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has taken the time to make cards for my blog candy challenge, I will upload all your cards into the slide show ASAP. I am managing to leave a few comments and having a look at your blogs at lunchtime but I must say 30 mins is not long enough!!
Latest update on the Internet SAGA.. it has now been established that it is a BT line fault and they are working on it!!!
Oh I do miss my Internet I could never live anywhere without any access hope to catch up with you all soon.
Thanks for Looking Sue :o)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I hope you get the problem sorted soon Sue, it must be so frustrating.x

Gina said...

Oh Sue I do feel for you, my SIL had problems with BT and ended up buying three mobile internet just so she could get on the internet, how adicted are we!!!! :)
Gina xxx

MichelleO said...

Well we miss you too! Glad to hear they are getting problem fixed!
HUGS
MichelleO

DawnMarie said...

Hi Sue, thank you for your kind words about my card for your breast cancer challenge. I hope you get back 'online' soon. DawnM.x