Wednesday 22 October 2008

I am online at the pace of a snail!!!



I am back online tonight but very frustrated the connection is just too slow.. it is taking me forever to do anything.
I have uploaded all your lovely cards for the blog candy and added a picture of the Tilda to go with all the pink goodies.

I couldn't face another night of arguments on the phone, it is like knocking your head against a brick wall... it was I line fault but try getting them to admit that.. if I was made to go through one more security check and system check I think I would have screamed!!

I made this card last week for one of the challenges but I can't remember which one and it will be too late now anyway.

I have missed so much on your lovely blogs I just haven't got enough time to cach up with comments so I will start a fresh tomorrow, I have been having a look and everything is gorgeous.

Thanks for looking .

Sue :o)

14 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card & so good to have you back :o)x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Welcome back Suzanne, that was quick!! lucky you, hopefully it will speed up for you soon! I love this card its stunning, and such a beautiful image! Hugs Linda x

MichelleO said...

Adorable card! And slow as a snail is better than not at all... right? Hope you have some speed soon!
HUGS
MichelleO

Heather "Hev" said...

Lovely card!!

Dont know about England but is there an ombudsman or member of paliament you could complain to?? The service sounds disgraceful!!

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!...I love the colors and image!! Glad you are back...I hope your computer woes are over!!...Hugs, Ila

Natalie said...

So glad you are back Sue, this card is so cute and I love the colours. x

Maureen said...

love the card...and SOOO sorry about the connection issues...nothing worse than learning the technology we just got hooked on is unavailable or not what we have been accustomed to!!
arghhhh!
((()))reen

Manna said...

Lovely card, Sue! Hope you get the internet issue sorted out soon! I've missed seeing your lovely cards!

Katie said...

Very pretty card Suzanne, glad you're back online. It's awful when you can't get online, what did we do before LOL!

Katie
x

Maria's Cards said...

This is so pretty Sue. I love the colours and the PB stamp you have used. Maria x

Annie said...

glad you are back Sue! the internet is playing up here today too, keeps shutting down on me! love your card, very cute and pretty colours. hugs, annie x

Gina said...

so nice to see you back online, even if it is slow :)
Gorgeous card, love the papers and the image,
Gina xxx

Bev said...

I feel for you - I am still struggling despite a new modem - me thinks the fella on the other end of my phone tomorrow is going to have a thick ear!!

hugs Bev x

Crafty Sarah said...

Awww, I love this card! xx