Tuesday 4 November 2008

Almost a Challenge!! and Congratulations

I tell you girls if I had a brain I would be dangerous!! I was getting a bit sick of bags and notepads on Sunday night so I decided to make a card to send to Leann with her blog candy ( I know she has it now so I am safe to show).

I liked the look of the sketch over at the new Magnolia Vs Stampavie blog so I decided to have a go.



Of course after I had finished it I realised it doesn't qualify because I have used an H&S image never mind I enjoyed playing with my cute stamps again.

Back on the production line again tonight!!

Thanks for looking

Sue :o)

18 comments:

Annie said...

she's such a cutie pie that little H&S girl, and love your card - lucky Leann! hugs, annie x

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card :o)x

CraftyC said...

Still a worthwhile job though Sue, its gorgeous!!
Clairex

Maureen said...

how stinkin cute is that card!! I have to get some of those Magnolia stamps - adorable!
((()))reen

Leann said...

Thank you ~ I absolutely loves it!
Hugs x

Natalie said...

Sue this is lovely. x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great design Sue and love the large brads, Cute image and beautifully coloured, Hugs, Nikki x

MichelleO said...

HA! I did the same thing a while back... loved the LO and used the wrong image... Oh well at least you got to use the great sketch, and the Hanglar is fabulous!
HUGS
MichelleO

Unknown said...

It's a gorgeous card Sue. She was meant to be 'born' wasn't she!
Viv xxx

Stitchinwitch said...

That is a really sweet card

Gina said...

lovely card Sue, love the big brads
Gina xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Suzanne this is such a gorgeous card hun. Hugs Lindax

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is gorgeous, you colouring on the stamp is lovely. Kim

debby4000 said...

It might the wrong image but its a fabulous card and the hAnglar girl is so cute.

Manna said...

Gorgeous card, Sue! Love the rich colours!

Classroomfree said...

Gorgeous, you have used the sketch so well :o)

Maria's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sue, Fab colours. Maria x

Sharon said...

Lol never mind you're not the only one. DH says if I had brains I'd be dangerous (tut). Love it!