Tuesday 18 November 2008

Award and Blog Candy


Hi still not able to show cards in the week because of the photo thing!! I am in the process of making myself a "do it yourself" light box!!
I am going with my friend Sian to see her friend Sue tomorrow night,Sue is an ace card maker and is going to give me a few tips on distressing...maybe I will have something to try in the light box tomorrow!!

Another rubbish week at work which has squashed my MOJO....oh to win the lottery!!

I was given this award by Natalie some time ago and then again yesterday by a new lady to my blog it is so nice when you have awards and comments from people you don't even know are following you. Thank you so much both of you it is much appreciated.
I have discovered another very talented lady's blog tonight (thanks Gina) Debbie has the most amazing blog candy please go and look at all her lovely work and of course the amazing candy.

Thanks for listening I feel better now!! Sue :o)

5 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Congrats.. you totally deserve this.

Unknown said...

Awww Sue! You sound like I feel!
Beenthere with the work thing. Often! So pleased when I got early retirement. Keep your chin up pet.
Keep making those beautiful cards of yours and you can forget work for a time and we will enjoy the results.
Hugs Viv xx

Natalie said...

You are very welcome for the award Sue. I am sorry to hear your mojo has gone I hope it returns soon.

Natalie x

Sharon said...

Aw sorry you're having a hard time at work. I hope you find your mojo soon.
It's ok I remember you can only access my blog at work. :0)

love your tatty bear clock.

Gina said...

Oh Sue, I hope you feel better soon, there is nothing worse than having a bad time at work, hope you regain your mojo again soon
Hugz Gina xxx