Sunday 2 November 2008

Production Line!!


These little gift folders are to go with the bags of chocolates in my previous post Here

These are some cheap little note books and post-it notes which I have covered and I am going to sell as sets. (£3 a set does that seem about right?) I hate pricing these things!


I mentioned in my last post before the blog candy winner that I am sharing a table with my friend Sian on Friday at the local school" ladies night", what I forgot to mention is that Sian is a SU demonstrator so the purpose of the table is to help her promote the product , with this in mind all the things I am making with the exception of a few stamps and embellishments are made with SU products (all the papers are SU).

We had a lovely crafty afternoon together yesterday just as well as the weather here was awful.
These are some of my finished products the rest are work in progress!!! I will have to get my finger out next week to get them all finished.

Thanks for looking

Sue :o)

19 comments:

debby4000 said...

These look fabulous, I hate pricing stuff too.

Diane.W. said...

Hi Sue,these are all really luvly.You have been a busy bee!!!:O)X

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These are gorgeous Suzanne, and a bargain at that price!! hugs linda x

Maria's Cards said...

These are all stunning sue. Love the post it notes idea. Pricing stuff is always difficult. Maria x

Natalie said...

These are lovely Sue, great price too. x

Annie said...

they look fab Sue and are sure to sell well. let us know how it goes. hugs, annie x

Manna said...

Fabulous gift sets! Love them!

MichelleO said...

Wonderful notebooks!
HUGS
MichelleO

Leann said...

These look fab Sue ~ let us know how the day goes :)
Hugs x

Marcea said...

wow, these are gorgeous hun, what a fab idea. I think it is so hard to decide what to charge but I am sure they will sell like hot cakes
-x-

Gina said...

these are gorgeous, I think the price is right if not more, they are lovely
Gina xxx

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Sue, These are super you will have no problem selling them i am sure:0)
Val xxx

Maureen said...

fabulous sets and cards...pricing is the worst part of any function...
((()))reen

Classroomfree said...

Fabulous sets :o)

Alex said...

These are great sets!! I am with you, I hate pricing things, uggghhH! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jill said...

wow Sue is there no end to your talents these are gorgeous and I love the colours Jill x

Louise F NZ said...

These are lovely, I loved these papers.

Unknown said...

Oh! Sue! What beautiful items you've created! THese are fabulous and will sell out I'm sure.
Well done.
Viv xxx

Sharon said...

Sorry Sue need to catch up on your blog.
I hope it went well on Friday, I'm sure you sold lots of your work. These are gorgeous, love the SU papers.