Wednesday 26 November 2008

Spoonful of Sugar and award



There is a fabulous sketch this week by MichelleO on spoonful of sugar challenge blog and this is my take on it!
This is one of my precious H&S images and I have tried the distressed look again tonight I am getting to like this look.
The green is not quite so bright in real life but I think I might have to tone it down a bit.
I have used one of my special Angel charms again which I purchased from Marlene.

I have also received this lovely award from Beth ..thank you so much it is very much appreciated



This award states that:
1-This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationship
2-These blogs are exceedingly charming
3-These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends
4-They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement
5-Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated
6-Please give more attention to these writers
7-Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on.

I would like to pass this on to everyone on my blog follower feed I love all your blogs.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

26 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Congrat son your award hun well deserved. Love this card what great colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Oh Suzanne it's just too sweet for words!! Love the beautiful soft colours and papers and the image is just the cutest!

Congrats on your award too sweetie

hugs Bev x

Sharon said...

I really like this card. Such lovely colours and the image is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours and such a sweet card!! love it :D
The angel looks as if she was made for this card!!

Hugs, Marlene x

angeljakki said...

what a cute card and the colours you used. Well done on you award x x x

Manna said...

This card is gorgeous, Sue! Love it!

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Sue, great image and papers. x

Annie said...

gorgeous card Sue and love the touch of sparkle. And you're getting the hang of those Distress inks too! hugs, annie x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Sue Love the gorgeous Hanglar Image, hugs Debbie x

Jill said...

wow Sue you're so good at this distressing I love the look. Gorgeous image and beautiful colouring congratulations on your award you so deserve it as your cards are amazing hugs Jill x

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just breathe taking dear. SOOOOOO beautiful colored and just love your papers dear. Your work is always so gorgeous dear

craft mad Jenny said...

such a gorgeous card, love that charm!

Lou Sims said...

Beautiful card and I think the colours are just right!

Rach said...

awww, this is so sweet a gorgeous card, love the cute image that you have used. hugs rachxx

Alex said...

Beautiful card Sue and congrats on your award! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jo said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Sue...just love it, the image, papers, everything!

Deb said...

stunning card Suzanne, such a sweet image and I love your torn edges, have a great weekend!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so cute and gorgeous, fabulous card.

MichelleO said...

I love it! You are really getting the hang of this distressing as this card looks perfect! You made my sketch look wonderful -
And congrats on the award... very well deserved!
HUGS
MichelleO

Natalie said...

Hi Sue, there is an award for you on my blog.

Natalie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another gorgeous card Sue, lovely image and beautiful papers as always. Linda x

Lyzzydee said...

Beautiful card, essence of winter!!

Beth said...

You're welcome! It's well deserved! This card is beautiful too Suzanne, I love the colours and the cute charm! xx

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous Sue...and Congrats on the well deserved Award!! Thanks so much for entering my blog candy...Good Luck!!...Hugs, Ila...who need to still do her xmas shopping to..am off to the city this Sat..I hope I survive!!...lol.

Leann said...

So soft & pretty ~ I love it!
Hugs x

Simone said...

Wow, so fabulous! The paper is great, the colours are fantastic and the image you have chosen is really cute!
Greetings from Germany,
Simone