Tuesday 2 December 2008

Sketch Saturday and PIF



This is the card I have made for DH Birthday on Friday, the little dog looks like a short haired Honey. Just hope he likes it!!
Still taking terrible pictures not sure if I need a new camera or a proper light box!!! both probably

I have based this on the Sketch Saturday sketch but I have left one piece off as I didn't want to cover the top of the paper.



The lovely Linda from Lianna Designs kindly sent me this PIF candy a couple of weeks ago...sorry it has taken me so long to post this picture, the first 3 comments will get a little PIF from me.



I also received this lovely award from Natalie thank you so much and once again I am going to cheat and pass it on to all of you lovely girls who visit my little blog.

Thanks for looking

Sue :o)

15 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Sue and such a sweet image and beautifully coloured, Hugs, Nikki x

Leann said...

Gorgeous card Sue, such a cutie!
Hugs x

Wendy said...

Awww....cute image! I am sure your husband will love the card!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Manna said...

What do you mean you hope he likes it? He will love it! This is one gorgeous card, Sue! I love the image and the layout!

Jo said...

Hi Sue!
Hope you're well hunni.
I totally understand why you left out the top layer, the paper underneath is lovely! love the image, so cute! and the paw print ribbon adds the perfect finishing touch.
The sketch can still be seen in your card so of course it counts as an entry for the WoJ stamp ;)
Good luck.

Thank you for joining us this week.
Jo xx

Chris said...

Fantastic card Sue, I absolutely love the doggy image, perfect for your Hubby's birthday card and I'm sure he'll love it. I hope he has a lovely day. Your colouring is so beautiful and the little paw prints look brilliant. Chris x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I am sure your husband will love it.

You are very welcome for the award.

Natalie x

Alex said...

Gorgeous card Sue, and yummy candy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Simone said...

What a lovely card! I like it so much!
Greetings from Germany,
Simone

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Suzanne, I love the image and papers

Bev said...

Stunning card Suzanne - love the colours and the fabulous image

hugs Bev x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Suzanne I'm sure you hubby will love it , that image really does look like Honey lol. Your PIF looks gorgeous from Linda hugs Jill x

Lyzzydee said...

I am sure he will love it!!

Maureen said...

that is one of my most favorite sets from SU...and you made your DH such a lovely card with it...and yes, I will always think of honey now when I see it...
((()))reen

Annie said...

I missed seeing this adorable card you made for your DH - such a cute puppy image! hugs, annie x