Monday 1 June 2009

Passion for Pro-Markers 2nd Challenge


Well what a roller coaster of a week this has been so many fabulous entry's for our first challenge, not to sure of the exact figure but well over 130 and all appreciated greatly by the DT and thank you all for your fabulous support.
I think I managed to leave a comment on most entry's this week but a huge apology from me if I missed anyone.
Good luck to you all...the winners will be announced on Thursday.

So here we are now onto challenge number 2 and this week the colours are pastel pink and apple green, you can use little bits of other colours but these are the two main colours we want to see on your creation, I say creation because it doesn't have to be a card!!!
Please come and Join us again on the Passion For Pro-Markers blog

Here is my DT card and I have used:-
Ivory, blush and pastel pink for the face
Apple green and pastel pink for the clothes
Terracotta for the basket and shoes and red for the apples with a little gellyroll white gel pen to highlight
The papers are a mixture of Kaiser little miss and SU summer picnic
and the flowers and charms are from my stash.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

22 comments:

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Sue, such a cute image
here's to another fab week at PfP
xx

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Sue, the image and colouring are beautiful and I love all the flowers,
Hugs Gina xxx

helen said...

a beauty sue i love the sarah kay images and you've coloured her beautifully, love the spotty paper too
hugs
helen x

Ida / Little said...

Beautiful card Sue, polka dots are another one of my fave's!:) And the metal charm and small details looks great! :)

Hugs Ida

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Yummy papers and flowers also. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Sue, and beautifully coloured.
Maria xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love this it is so cute, hugs Pascale

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so gorgeous and wonderful flowers. Love the cute charm too.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Sue this is gorgeous, great image and papers. x

Alex said...

I LOVE this one Sue, really beautiful!! The colors are fabulous and that image is just too too sweet! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Suzanne,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

MichelleO said...

Really gorgeous card.. perfect with that apple charm! Great colors -
HUGS
MichelleO

Anonymous said...

sweet card, love how you did the flowers!

Desire Fourie said...

Suzanne this creation is stunning. I love the soft colours and your flower arrangements are just gorgeous. Hugs from Desire

Denise said...

OMGosh...this is one very BEAUTIFUL card!!

Alice said...

adorable card!!!
Alice

glograbear said...

I don't know if I make UR blog candy in time. I just found Ur blog. Mine is @ glograbear.blogspot.com,grandmabear is my title. Click me as a follower. My cards can be found on my Flickr tag.I luv making 1 kind of cards.
I like the feeel of innocence on Ur cards.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Sue, love the image and those papers are yummy hugs Jill xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Sue! Love the colours and layout.
xx :0)

Caryn said...

LOVE this card Sue, the extra touch ups look fab.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

maxine said...

Fantastic card.

jeany said...

Simply adoreable :):)
Your colouring is just so professional!!!!!


Jean