Wednesday 1 July 2009

PIF Award



I have been given this award by the lovely Natalie thanks Hun much appreciated.

The whole thing started with the movie "Pay it forward". The role model of Haley Joel Osment, gives a great deed to another person. The only attach to the one who receives it, is that he/her has to promise to give something that matters to others. A simple demand, that may not be as simple that it sounds? Someone has now taken this principle further, and made it into a gift. The rules are simple - everyone can join, and only 3 rules have to be fulfilled:

1. You must have your own blog, so that you can spread the message.
2. You must like to make others happy.
3. You must ship your 3 gifts within the next 365 days.

I am going to chose Michelle, Helen and Tracy
Tracy please can you send me your address.

Just a little note I am changing Internet provider tomorrow so if I go missing you know why.

Sue :o)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

You are very welcome Sue. x

Michelle Short said...

Aw, thank you so much for thinking of me Sue, I hope you are well and best wishes, good luck with changing your internet provider x

Maureen said...

congrats on the award!!
((()))reen