Sunday 8 November 2009

Just another Christmas Card



Hi all sorry for the lack of posting at the moment but I can't sit down for any length of time at the moment due to a back problem.
I can use the computer stood up but I find it very difficult to sit down and colour images for any length of time.

Been for a lovely walk with Honey today at the Arboretum at Westonbirt we have become members so that we will go more regularly it is such a beautiful place and the dogs just adore the freedom.

I have used the lovely Henry mouse I have a couple more that I need to get out and use very soon.

He has been coloured with promarkers and polyochromo pencils...I do like the softer effect this gives.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sue, hope your back is better soon.
Sue x

Natalie said...

Sue this is beautiful. I hope your back is feeling better soon. x

Tracy said...

Very gorgeous card, I love the colours and layout.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love Henry mouse.
Do hope the back gets better soon.
luv
Debby

pickle said...

A beautiful card Sue. Love the vellum qnd that image is adorable and coloured so beautifully too.

Hope your back eases soon

Take care,Kerry x