Wednesday 2 December 2009

11th Hour Sugarbowl Challenge



I have been trying to get a photo of this card all week and today I took it to work and photographed it in reception at lunch time.
Must have a word with the cleaners tomorrow...can you see the cobwebs in the radiator it is perched it on.

Rubbish photo but I wanted to get it posted tonight to catch the sugarbowl challenge which finishes tomorrow and is a fabulous sketch by Marlene.

The papers are DCWV and the image is of course a manga image from sugar nellie.

Thanks For Looking Sue :o)

7 comments:

Lilian said...

Super cute card Suzanne! Love the image (need to ink mine up) and papers you've used.
Had to take a second look at your photo for cobwebs. lol! Didn't notice it at first. :)
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and such fab papers and image.
luv
Debby

MichelleO said...

Oh my I have been reading back trying to catch up on everything I have missed! You have some beautiful cards!! And love the box on the last post - this card is adorable, love the pattern paper!
HUGS
MichelleO

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Sue, such a cute image. x

Deb said...

gorgeous card, I love this sweet image, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Wiccababe said...

haha, I bet nobody would have noticed the cobwebs if you hadn't pointed them out - gorgeous card Sue
Debz
xx