Sunday 28 March 2010

Easter Cards

I don't really do Easter cards but I had this Marie Curie set from last year that had never been opened and it has this cute little daffodil in it.
So I guess they are happy spring cards really!!!







I have stamped the daffodil onto yellow BG papers and cut it our twice and stuck two together with sticky pads to give it a little bit of dimension.

Click picture for a better view

These little 3x3 cards have been made for the children to go with their eggs.
The cute little image is a diggi download from sqigglefly

Sun is shinning again today not that I am moaning but if the forecast was to be believed it was going to be a rainy day today so nothing special planned.
Still I have a nice roast lunch to look forward to later at my son's house... love it when I don't have to cook.

Have a great day whatever you are going and thanks for looking Sue :o)

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous and so cute.
luv
Debby