Thursday 15 April 2010

Sketch Saturday



long time no see!!! I seem to get less and less time to blog or make cards but today was a tough one at work... I have spent the whole day trying to get senior managers back from Germany who were there for a meeting as their flight were cancelled.
I have managed to get 2 back to the UK today but I have 4 more due to return tomorrow.
I don't think it is going to be so easy tomorrow!!! I think they may have to resort to driving back.

I needed some time to relax so blogging and making a card seemed like the best option.
I made this card at the weekend with the great Sketch at Sketch Saturday but I had no time to post so here it is now...I was very unsure about it when it was finished the colours seemed to me to be too bright but it is one of those occasions that once I took a photo I liked it a little better.
I also managed to make another card for a Birthday on Saturday which I will share with you tomorrow.
It was too late to take a photo this evening.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

2 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card Sue, that must have been quite a task getting people back to the UK with no flights! Hope tomorrow is better! hugs Debx

Jeanette said...

Wonderful card. I love these little Swiss Pixies. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday!
Hugs Jeanette :)