Tuesday 27 July 2010

37 years !!!!!



is how long I have been married today.... I have had all the jokes in work today thanks!!!
I am off to weigh in at WW then I am going to have a blow out I don't normally do this as I can't see the point of being good all week then undoing it on weigh in day...but I do have a good excuse tonight.
Here is the card I made quickly for Hubby last night I just don't seem to have the inspiration to go into my craft room at the moment.
Maybe when the darker nights and shorter days are back.. but at the moment I am just enjoying the long evenings.
Hope you are all well and thanks for looking Sue :o)

9 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Happy Anniversary Sue & enjoy your evening :o)x

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your anniversay Sue!! A gorgeous card, such a cute PB stamp. I hope you and hubby have a really lovely evening.
xx :0)

Leann said...

Congrats Sue - have a great evening!
Love the card - such a cute pair :D
Hugs x

Wiccababe said...

Happy Anniversary Sue - you've been married as long as I've been alive ;)
Debz
xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Suzanne,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lyzzydee said...

Congratulations Sue!!!!

Unknown said...

WOW congratulations on your anniversary babes!! Hope you had a lovely night out. Gorgeous card. Lol Lynn ♥

** Isa ** said...

Congratulations Doll!! 37 years WOW!!!!!!! Hope you had a nice evening and fab car by the way xxx hugs xxx

Serendipity Stamping said...

Congrats to you & hubby on your anniversary!! It is always heart warming to meet people who are still in love with each other after so many years. I wish you many, many more happy days.